Tuesday, January 3, 2012

My first progress presentation

Received an email few days ago which required presentation to be made on progress made so far. Really do not know what to expect from the session as it only states "literature review to those who just registered", still in the blank on my status whether am I still consider new or should I present those achieved so far. As at the moment, I'm still synthesizing literature covered and only manage to cover 100 odd literatures (actually 90 over to be exact!).

The panel name is also given and I really do not know what to expect from them. My supervisor has been away and I also plan not to meet my supervisor until I get something in hand. More to cover but I do hope the presentation will provide an avenue to exchange ideas (not shooting range I hope..) and perhaps listening to others who might said may open up new possibilities which I myself could not contemplate.

Its been a lonesome journey so far, I have talking only to myself, and regard what I am saying is totally the rightful answers. Indeed this is the time when I need to face criticism and try to defend what I have done so far. Its true that journey to acquire knowledge is painstaking one but what I may discover along the way is sweet and unchallenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment