Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Reading: Random shots (I mean photo shots)

I was advised by my supervisor here to 'visit' the town and even was told to visit London this weekend. I know it is hard to adjust and settling in, but research is something that can't wait. The moment I think less about it, time flies. But of course, been in a new place, new environment and weather is somehow invigorating. So for the past 2 days, I've been to the town in and out like I own a shop there but mostly to Poundland and Sam's 99 pence or less. Well, these place got everything except fresh items, but along the Broad St, you'll be spoiled for choice. I've been to the Broadstreet Mall and found the mall is 'penny' friendly. There is Wilko, Poundland and some others all sell items at bargain. I know it sounds like a holiday rather than research but trust me, you wouldn't want to miss this place. Today I walked a little up and found Homebase, Argos -  there's one in Oxford St. and Hobby craft. It's still early I know, but I've started to think the best way to bring all these back.home. I'll show you the reason why:

Love the flower. Those in the small pots go for about 1.79 pound.

This suppose to be laundry box. Go for about 55 pound.

They sell pretty jars everywhere. Mostly ceramic but aluminium are available as well.

I like that teapot. It goes for about 5. Notice yet another jar.

More jars right up!

Again jars. The small one goes for less than 2.

Jars. But the big one, that's for bread. It should be nice to have that one back home.

I feel blessed and hope to post more photos soon.

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment