Sunday, September 15, 2013

It killing

Good morning,

Back with more stuff than usual make me thinks whether this phd things is furthering me up or dragging me down. While correlation equation has made it clear that there is only +1 and -1 relationship so, I guess, gains are at the expense of losing. Do not know whether this [in real life term..] means that I am losing some aspects of my life.

It's true. I am losing my time with my family and I miss catching up my kid's smattering talks. I have tried best to minimize this, but unfortunately this phd had dragged me down even further. See, everybody is enjoying their holiday today while I am stuck in this four walls trying to figure out how I could solve the world's problem. Well, I am not a superhero more powerful than I thought, but this is really stressing.

I got some of these comics, mind you that I am not plagiarizing just some of my thought about the facts that I am enduring right now:






ok that was it. I've wasted 45 minutes on this. Now get back to work!

No comments:

Post a Comment