Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Update on 30 March 2011

Made a call yesterday to the developer just feed my own curiosity on the project's progress. Alhamdulillah, was told yesterday that the project will be completed sometime in November this year. I doubt will it be handing over vacant possession or defect visit. Really hope that it will be handing over vacant possession for the unit.

Besides asking about the progress, I also asked about the refund of our deposit (RM2000.00) paid sometime April 2010 in order to secure our unit. The lady said yesterday that it will be refunded once key is handed over to us and likely it will take a month (the most) for them to issue the cheque. I anxiously will wait for it, since it was my wife money which we used to put it as deposit. To make it more sentimental, it was actually the balance of her mas kahwin given by me (or it was my father hehe) during our kahwin day.

No photos available as it was just a phone call hehe. Till my next entry..

No comments:

Post a Comment