Wednesday, November 23, 2011

I need a break!! (i said seriously)

It's raining now and it seems the rain and air conditioning had failed to cool down my brain temperature!

I need a break but I too afraid to take it or too worried that even a minute break will waste my precious seconds. I have 2 major tasks this and the following week. No. 1 - extract all information from those articles and scan all contemporary issues concerning my study, and No. 2 - more RU paper in the pipeline. I suggest a very low level topic for the RU paper and I really hope to submit for publication. Seems ambitous though, but I believe it is now or never. The paper will be a fast track approach by the university to increase publication and if it published, I should be able to cite my own work or increase the credibility of the research that will be undertaken. It should be.

Task No. 1 is a new task suggested by my supervisor last week and looking at the timing she gave me, I know, time now is an essence. My strategy is two cover the two tasks within this week and I think task no. 2 is almost ready. The hurdle now is to write and give the paper a focus. The problem i'm having now is in term of reference, most are outdated and originated overseas. I need more local paper to support the proposal but it was nowhere to be found.

This morning I rushed to the library once it opened trying to look for books that the database mentioned as available. It wasn't there. Dissapointed though.

I need a break, I need a break....

No comments:

Post a Comment