Monday, March 21, 2011

All Seasons Sathorn Bangkok Thailand

Was here in late 2008 and booked the room through (then) goholiday.com/air asia. Room is spacious and they embarked on sort of minimalist/modern deco. Room is brightly coloured complete with LCD tv and sofa. Kettle is not available in the room and I have to ask for hot water. Language can be a barrier as I have to explain in length just to have hot water for my coffee. Breakfast was great but non-halal :( and I resorted only with toast and coffee. Thais hospitality is great and I enjoy it from the airport to the hotel. The hotel is located right beside the Malaysian embassy along the busy Sathorn road. There is a coffee house that serve great coffee at the lobby and I enjoy it very much. Overall deco is great, food = non halal, service = great, amenities = minimal. Chances to stay again = moderate. Public transport = BTS not so walking distance.

No comments:

Post a Comment